Our GDPR policy
The background to this policy is the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is taken into effect throughout the EU on 25 May 2018. This law states that we inform our clients what personal data is saved and how we use it.
- Where applicable we save: personal name, company name, company address, home address, phone number, email address and information about specific artworks that you have shown interest in.
- If you are invited to an event, we temporarily save if you have accepted or declined attending it.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- At any time you can request a transcript of the information about you we have saved in our registry.
- At any time you can unsubscribe and ask us to delete all information about you from our database.
If you are not satisfied with the way we handle your personal information, you can report this to the supervisory authority www.datainspektionen.se